Monday, July 12, 2010

Still Waiting

{Photo Via StockVault}

o 10 working days with a holiday thrown in the mix equals the longest wait. EVER. It does not help I don't have much patience either. So we still don't have our contract back yet needless to say. We should have it by the end of the week. I sure hope at least! Until then I am back to being in waiting mode.

Good news? Well packing is coming along well, I think. We have sold our guest bedroom suite which used to be our master. We just did not want to move it again and shove it into a possibly small room. For the time being our plan is to have our master bedroom, a guest bedroom with a queen bed (which we have in storage), a guest bedroom with a pair extra long twins, and the other one will be our office. So I guess I have to pass my time with day dreaming about all the decorating I can do with a clean slate.

We'll keep you all posted about the house as we move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment