Thursday, September 9, 2010

We Are Alive

{Image Compliments of My Momma from Our First Dinner as Florida Residents}

es everyone, we are alive! Sorry for the delay in letting you all know but this last week has been a whirlwind of sorts. We are slowly digging our way out of the fortress of boxes. We are still settling in and getting back to work. I must tell you all it still does not feel real yet, seems like a weird a vacation that has lots of trips to Home Depot.

The house is even better than we had expected. We were expecting it to be on the small side. Well let me tell ya'll this is more house I ever really care to clean. Our king size bed looks lost in the master bedroom, I sure hope we get some more furniture in the coming months!

Living in paradise everyday has not sunk in yet, but maybe it will when we finally get our cars.

xoxo-
Livin' the Gulf Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment