Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner Invitation Freebie




As many of you know I am a graphic designer so I thought I could share my talent with you all today. I have made a template you all can use for your Thanksgiving Dinner party invitations. I realized all too often we think about the meal and the invite can be forgotten.

You can download the template here. I have included a simple MS Word® file you all can update with your info but I also included a blank PDF for those of you looking to get more creative with it. You can use as you wish, just don't republish this file anywhere on the web, you must link back here please.

{Enjoy!}

If you download these please just leave a comment saying hello and drop by for more freebies later!
And don't forget to send them in great envelopes. I prefer to use Paper Source. Choose an A9 envelope in Moss green, at least that would be my choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment