Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Won't You Be My Neighbor


It's time again for the segment "Won't You Be My Neighbor". I love the beach and the entire Florida panhandle, so I am all about bringing more people here to vacation and even be my full time neighbors!

This home is new on the market and listed at $380,000 which is located in the subdivision Cypress Breeze Plantation.

{Travertine flooring throughout the bottom level!}

This home is over 2100 square feet and comes with 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths with an attached 2 car garage. Let me tell you all that 2 car garages are hard to come by in the 30A area. The home is located in Cypress Breeze Plantation which is famous throughout Northwest Florida for its 14,400 sq. ft. multi-level swimming pool, with large pool deck, cascading fountains and waterfalls.


One of the best features of this home is its location! Only 1/2 mile from public beaches with restaurants and shopping at the famous Gulf Place within walking distance. Check out more pictures and features of the home and call the agent that will get the deal done for you! Bev Dudley lives by her motto of "if it goes to contract it will close!"

So won't you be my neighbor,



For inquires about this home please contact:


No comments:

Post a Comment