Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Approaching A Milestone



In about 2 weeks I turn the big 3-0. I am slightly freaked out by it all, but I am trying to remain calm and maintain composure about it. Everyone keeps asking me what I would like for my birthday. I feel like I have so much in life and it is hard to think of anything that I have to have.

But a few things did pop into my head that would be nice for my birthday:

1. Dinner at my favorite restaurant Stinky's Fish Camp
2. A fresh strawberry cake from Edgar's in Birmingham
3. Spend a day antiquing
4. A good bottle of Chardonnay
5. Fresh flowers for my desk

What did you do for your big 3-0 or plan to do? With my birthday being right after Christmas and New Years a big celebration is just way too much to ask of everyone, myself included. So I think a simple weekend of no work and enjoying the company of others would be best.

1 comment:

  1. Yes my dear sweet friend turned 16 before me and could drive me around now we are fastly approaching the big 30 and theres no turning back! It will be great I love you and wish you the best this birthday and everyday!

    ReplyDelete