Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Dinner Invitation Freebie




As many of you know I am a graphic designer so I thought I could share my talent with you all again today just as I did for you all for Thanksgiving. I have made a template you all can use for your 2010 Holiday Dinner party invitations.

You can download the template here. I have included a simple MS Word® file you all can update with your info but I also included a blank PDF for those of you looking to get more creative with it. You can use as you wish, just don't republish this file anywhere on the web, you must link back here please.

For the font please make sure have Nilland installed to create the exact same look.

{Enjoy!}


And don't forget to send them in great envelopes. I prefer to use Paper Source. Choose an A9 envelope in Poppy Orange for something unexpected, at least that would be my choice!


No comments:

Post a Comment